You can use many different hair extensions methods when using hair wefts. Here we have collected all the products you may need for the most common methods:
- Clip On: Sew some clip ons to your hair weft to make your own clip on hair extensions!
- Weaving: For weaving you will need extension needles and extensions thread that matches your hair color.
- Glue: Glue the hair weft to your own hair using latex glue. You will also need a glue remover for removing your extensions.
- Hot Fusion: Cut the hair from the hair weft to make your own hot fusion extensions! You will need keratin pearls, a keratin melting pot and depending on your method you might need a hot fusion connector.
- Micro rings: Sew micro rings on to a piece of hair weft and attach it to your own hair. You will need micro rings, thread & needle, a hook needle and pliers!